Answers To Common Questions
Need Answers? Let Us Help!
How much does a swimming pool cost?
- A representative would have to take a look at the site where the pool would be located. The cost would then be determined based on the size, location, and any features requested by the client.
Are you a qualified pool builder?
- We have 20+ years of experience. We’ve built pools of all types from a standard pool to a pool suspended on the side of a hillside supported by caissons.
Do you offer financing?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer to finance.
How much maintenance does a pool require?
- A pool only requires service a minimum of once per week. If you live in an area where it’s windy or where the pool would get extremely dirty within a
coupledays, then you might need the pool to be serviced twice a week. The pool technician (Pool man) typically vacuums (cleans) the pool and adds any chemicals required. If the pool requires any other service the pool technician would let you know.
How long does it take to build a pool?
- A standard pool usually takes between 2-3 months. A more complex pool such as a pool on caissons/piles can take a minimum of 6 months depending on other work being done around the pool such as hardscape.
Who gets the permits and who will set up inspections?
- We submit the necessary plans to get the permits needed to build the pool. We also request the inspections needed. These services are always included in the contract.
Will you support and help maintain my pool after it is completed?
- We don’t offer
poolservice. We do know experienced pool technicians who can help you.
How can I be assured you are using quality parts and equipment when building my pool?
- We use the best materials and equipment available to construct all of our pools. We want our pools to be well constructed with materials that will last many years without any problems. We want our clients to be problem free, and hopefully, recommend us to other potential clients.
When can I put water in my pool and swim?
- The pool is usually filled the same day it’s plastered. Its always advised waiting two weeks after it’s plastered to get in the pool. The pool technician takes about 1 1/2 weeks to clean and stabilize the chemicals in the pool.
What heavy machinery will drive on my yard or driveway for access?
- We typically use a 6-foot wide Bobcat skid-steer to dig all of our pools but we do have other machinery we can use for areas with a minimum of 3 feet access. If the location of the pool is not accessible to our machinery then we dig the pool by hand.
Will my pool have a warranty?
- We warrant our pools for a specific amount of years after the pool has been completed. We give our clients a signed list explaining what is warrant and for how long.
What is the Construction Process?
- Please click HERE.
We specialize in designing and building unique swimming pools, spas & water features. Our team is dedicated and takes pride in helping our clients bring their backyard vision to life.
Site Designed By SWAT Marketing Solutions / Copyright 2019